R&D Researcher – Clinical Study Expert
Subject form: Vacancy “R&D Researcher (clinical study expert) 2022”
Offering support to R&D by participating in projects with the aim of improving and increasing the product range of our animal health organization.
Your specific responsibilities
- To provide veterinary clinical support for the design of R&D studies internally and externally.
- Providing leadership and guidance to CROs that perform clinical studies for SYVA.
- Responsible for GLP (Good Laboratory Practice), GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice), EHS (Environment, Health & Safety) compliance.
- Being the final responsible for veterinary interventions when clinical studies are performed at CROs.
- Being co-responsible for optimizing of animal welfare, guided by 3R principles.
- To write veterinary Standard Operation Procedures (SOP’s)2, research protocols and research reports.
- To collaborate closely with the Regulatory Affairs department and the Project management department.
Academic education: graduate in veterinary medicine
Work experience: broad veterinary knowledge and at least 3 years’ relevant experience, preferably with different animal species (Swine, Ruminants, and companion animals).
Languages: excellent command of English (writing and speech) and Spanish language or willing to learn Spanish.
Skills: eager to gain knowledge, learn and teach new techniques to drive innovation and efficiency.
Subject in the webform: Vacancy “R&D Researcher (clinical study expert) 2022”
At Syva, we are always looking for dynamic talents who share our values and want to support the mission we have set ourselves, namely: "To provide solutions that make sense for our clients". If you also want to get involved with us and our clients, do not hesitate to consult our job offers.
6 October, 2022
We are looking for a Registration Technician for the R&D Pharmacological Department.
4 October, 2021
Looking for a Registration Technician for the Pharma R&D Department, located in León
12 June, 2021
We are looking for an Administrative Assistant for our Purchasing Department.