Oviespaña announces OVIFOTO 2021. The competition will reward the photographs that best highlight the social, economic, cultural, gastronomic or environmental value of the world of sheep and goats. There will be 11 prizes in different categories worth 3,200 euros.
By sponsoring the Women’s Prize, we are highlighting our support forwomen who participate in the development of the sheep and goat sector, both in the managementof the flocks and in the production and transformationof wool and milk and all their multiple derivatives.
The winning photo must representand highlight one of the following values:
- – Presence and prominence of women in the management of sheep and goat farms.
- Women’s leadershipin the artisanal production that surrounds the transformation of the raw materials of both types of livestock farming.
- Importance of women in the veterinary profession, specifically in the small ruminantsector.
- Women’s contribution to the gastronomic and culinarytradition that has always surrounded both sectors
- The role of women in the promotion and development of cultural and leisure activities inspired by goats and sheep.
Take your change and take part! You have until 30 June.
Information about the woman’s prize:
Information about the competition:
Conditions for participation :
You may also be interested in
23 October, 2023
Syva goes one step further in its commitment to the protection of the environment
Syva confirms its commitment to the environment by taking a giant step towards greater energy efficiency with the installation of more than 3,000 square metres of photovoltaic panels on the roofs of its production centre. And on Friday 20 October it started producing its first kilowatts of electricity.
22 September, 2023
Azucena Mora, winner of the Syva Award 2003, achieves the highest academic level
It has been an impressive journey since 2003, when she submitted her thesis and, as a young doctor, won the Syva Award. Since then, their paths have regularly crossed with those of our colleagues. Her testimonial as a winner and as a member of the panel of the jury for the 25th edition of the Award in 2022 and...
30 August, 2023
New tool for controlling erysipelas and PPV: Syvac® Ery Parvo
Because every farm is unique, it needs individualised protocols for swine erysipela and PPV control. Failing to control erysipelas and PPV throughout a sow's life can lead to a host of problems that are difficult to control and have a direct impact on production.