True to our values, we want to develop our activities while improving the conditions of occupational safety and with the minimum possible impact on the environment.
The following commitments are voluntarily imposed:
- Provide the necessary resources for the development of a prevention and environmental management system inspired by the ISO 45001: 2018 and ISO 14001: 2015 standards, both from an economic and staffing point of view and through the integration of the system throughout the whole chain of command, making each level actively participate to the extent of their possibilities and responsibilities.
- Adopt a fundamentally preventive approach, by both eliminating (or reducing where it is not possible) occupational hazards and preventing pollution and resource consumption.
- Establish objectives, within the framework of the management system, that allow the organization to be guided in the improvement of risk prevention and in the reduction of pollution.
- Comply not only with legal obligations regarding prevention and the environment, but also with other voluntary commitments that could be acquired with interested parties.
- That the system is focused not on mere maintenance but on the continuous improvement of performance.
- That workers in general and their representatives in particular participate in the system and can bring their ideas and opinions.
We want the publication of our prevention and environmental policy to be a first invitation to our workers, contractors, suppliers and customers to collaborate with us in improving working conditions and protecting the environment.
More on Social Responsibility
Farm animals are essential to the society, providing food (milk, eggs, meat) to billions of people around the world. For this reason, farm animals deserve the highest standards of well-being.
Responsible use of antibiotics
We encourage vets to prescribe antimicrobials “as little as possible, as much as necessary” respecting responsible use principles.
Our commitment to quality
We make no concessions in terms of quality. Our customers trust us for the quality of our products and services, which is guaranteed by strict internal controls and external audits.
Diversity and inclusion
Diversity and inclusion are powerful drivers of progress and growth. At Syva, we build an environment conducive to the development of our values of result orientation, trust, initiative and collaboration.
Connected to shared values
Syva is an active member of Veterindustria and AnimalhealthEurope, two associations in which it shares the common values of sustainable contribution to public and animal health.
You may also be interested in
30 August, 2023
New tool for controlling erysipelas and PPV: Syvac® Ery Parvo
Because every farm is unique, it needs individualised protocols for swine erysipela and PPV control. Failing to control erysipelas and PPV throughout a sow's life can lead to a host of problems that are difficult to control and have a direct impact on production.
24 June, 2020
Consumers are concerned about animal welfare
An interesting article on consumer concerns and perceptions about farm animal welfare.